My wife makes a tasty Reuben Casserole. If you like a good Reuben sandwich, you’ll appreciate this dish.
Reuben casserole recipe with corned beef, sauerkraut, rye bread crumbs, Swiss
cheese, and Thousand Island dressing.
- 1/2 to 1 pound corned beef, cooked, diced or sliced
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 can or bag sauerkraut (16 oz), drained and rinsed
- 1/2 pound shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 slices rye bread, crumbled
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Place corned beef in a lightly greased 9- X 13-inch baking dish. Dot with the
dressing. Spread sauerkraut over top; sprinkle with cheese. Toss crumbled rye
bread with the butter then sprinkle over top.
Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.